27. jul. 2011

Letter Challenge Day 9

A letter to someone you wish you could meet.

Dear me

I've chosen to write this letter to the person I am in 6 years. In 6 years I'll be 25, and the reason I chose to write a letter to myself, is because I'm extremely exited about where I'll be in life, at the age of 25. I'm dying to know if I've accomplished my goals. 6 years.. It's not long?
In one year I'll be done with business collage. I hope that within this year I'll find a tattooist that is willing to take me in as an apprentice. I have no idea what I'm gonna do if I can't find one.. If I do get an apprenticeship I will have a 3 year learning period. After learning everything there is to know about tattooing over 3 years, you will have to pass an exam. If you pass the exam, you are officially a professional tattooist. I hope to be able to call myself a professional after those three years. I hope to graduate the exam with honors.
Will I have kids in 6 years? Will I be a mum? I really don't know. In four years I might have accomplished what I dream of. If everything goes according to plan, I'll open my own tattoo studio in four years. Will I have a boyfriend? Maybe something serious? Planned children or an accidental pregnancy? Who knows?

All I know is that I'm exited to see what the future will bring!

Sincerely mine
Kiri Rehmeier

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar