14. maj 2011

Even you don't know

Nobody knows this is for you..
But baby - how could you?
You hurt me so bad..
It still hurts to think of it
Still hurts to see you
Can't even look at your profile
It hurts my heart to see
You're with a girl that's not me


You will never know
I wrote this for you
'Cause it's clear that you don't care
Her perfect smile and green eyes
I cannot bare it baby!
You broke me into pieces
I couldn't believe you were gone
It was so hard for me to go on


You're in love, and I am not
I'm not in love with you but still
Still I wonder why you could 
Break my heart in half
And still seem like you're fine
Save me from my nightmares!
- Only you can do it, hun
'Cause baby.. This is no fun?


Will you ever look back and think
That what we had was good?
You really tattooed my body
More than any ink ever could
Do you see me baby -
See what you did to me?
But I am strong, I'll win this war
'Cause baby, you can't hurt me no more!




written at may 13th 2011
by © Kiri Rehmeier

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar