23. jul. 2011

Letter Challenge Day 5

A letter about your dreams

Dreams..
By dreams it has probably been ment as the dreams you have in life. But that is not what I am going to write about.
I am going to write about the dreams I have at night while sleeping. Some daydreams maybe.

At night I never dream. I always have nightmares instead.
Sometimes I dream that I'm in my car driving.. With 2 friends in the car as well.
Suddenly I can't see through the windows, and the wipers doesn't work. I can't stop the car, and I panic. The right side of my body hurts, and I feel like turning. I scream and suddenly my foot can't reach the break. My friends suddenly understand, and then we all scream and panic even more. When I was still able to see, I was driving behind a truck. Suddenly I'm driving in the opposite side of the road, and then I see a red car driving towards me, through the blurry window. The driver hits the horn, and I get so scared that I turn the wheel to the right. Then I crash into the gutter, while we all scream and my legs hurt...
And this is where I wake up with a scream.
I wake up covered in sweat, and afraid to go back to sleep. I've had this dream more than once. It's only one of the terrible nightmares that keeps coming back from time to time.
Why do I only have nightmares? What is it that is going on in my unconsciousness? So..

Dear unconsciousness

Will you please tell me what is going on, so I can deal with it? I used to love sleeping, but now I'm scared to sometimes. When I sleep I escape reality, and I'd love to be able to enjoy that again. Now it's either reality or horrible realistic nightmares - And I'm not even sure which is worse? So please.. Just please...

Yours
Kiri Rehmeier

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar