20. jul. 2011

Letter Challenge Day 2

A letter to your crush

Dear Judas.

Oh dear, dear Judas.. Though people might think I should just forget about you and move on, it's easier said than done. It's hard. Really hard actually. You came into my life so suddenly, and the fact that you left it so fast came even more sudden...
Like in a video game. "Sudden death!!! - Game over! You loose!"
Like falling without a warning - not being able to take off the most of the fall with your hands. No, a fall so sudden that you don't even get to know it before it's too late. Not knowing that you fell before feeling the intense pain of a slap in the face which unfortunately broke your nose.
At first I though you were kidding. I really believed you.. I really believed you every time you looked into my eyes, and told me that you loved me.
How could I be so blind? How could I have missed it? How come I couldn't see it coming?
You really left me broken hearted. I haven't been myself since. I tasted heaven, and I liked it. I felt the happiness run through my veins, and it drugged me so hard. I ain't never been as high as I was those 13 days. I was happy.. I was happy for 13 days in a row. Before that I hadn't been happy for that many days in 5 years. And I still haven't since. I don't understand why you left me. I was a completely different person. I was who I truly wanted to be - Who I was underneath the depression. I felt how I really was. I remembered how I really was. I would have understood if you left me for who I am when I'm constantly infected with a chronicle decease that is slowly pushing me to the edge. But while I was with you, there was nothing pushing me. I felt free. I was high on the freedom of not being a prisoner. It was amazing.

I am not mad at you anymore. I still miss you and cry from time to time. But right now, all I feel like I need to tell you, is thank you. Thank you for giving me a rush of freedom. Thank you for giving me hope. Thank you for reminding me of what I forgot long ago. How it feels to be happy. How it feels to be free.
Just thanks.

Thankfully yours
Kiri Rehmeier

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar