22. jul. 2011

Letter Challenge Day 4

A letter to your sibling

^ My sister and my dad
Dear Sister

When we were younger, we weren't as close as we became in time. Now we've grown up, and your an adult. Moving to Copenhagen and going to the university. You've become all the things I always dreamed of being.
At the age of 22 your life is truly coming to it's place. The pieces fit. I am proud of you. You have always been a role model to me. Always been so perfect in my eyes. At times your success has even been so overwhelming that I couldn't help but feel like a black sheep. That's a fact that makes me feel ashamed, but as I grew older I realized what I should have known all along. You're my sister, and I should never envy your life. As your sister I should only be happy for you, and now I am.

But some things I cannot help but envy you. Your beauty as an example. Your natural, unlimited beauty. How could I not envy everything about your look. I know a lot of beautiful people, but no matter what, no one could ever be compared to you. Seriously honey, Tyra Banks ain't got nothing on you! You've always been the smart one as well, and that's not about the age difference between us. When you start your smart talk, I feel pretty stupid.
Maybe that is part of the reason, why I chose not to follow in your tracks, and go to the university. I've mad up my mind about what I want to do according to education. I'm gonna go in the opposite direction of you. You're getting a authorized education, and I'm gonna go for one that will never become a real accepted one. My future is more of a gamble than yours. As I just said, you've always been the smart one. Some of my happiest days has been with you. All the vacations, all the christmas eves. Last Christmas eve I cried. I cried so much because I couldn't feel any of the joy, which I KNEW filled the living room. I'm not sure if you noticed how sad I was, but you pulled me back. You made me feel a little bit of the joy, which I couldn't see before. You know me.

Our interrail trip through europe was the best days of my life. my best birthday ever was in Amsterdam with you, looking through sex shops, staring at prostitutes, going to bars while all along I had Cystitis. I laughed so much, and non of it was fake. That's the best of it. Sis... I cannot bare the fact that you're moving so far away from me. That I'm gonna miss you even more than I already do, just because I know that you're so far, and that visiting you are gonna cost a fortune.

You're the best thing I've got. The best part of my life. You are the greatest sister. I could never ask for more. I love you.

Eternal love
Kiri Rehmeier

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar