11. dec. 2012

Blog challenge day 9

"How important you think education is"

I'M SORRY! I'm so sorry I'm behind on the blog challenge Christmas calendar. Here you have the one from Sunday!

Personally I think education is very important in our society, but that I think is because we've made it matter so much. My parents and grandparents doesn't have the sort of educations that we are getting, because it wasn't needed to get a job back when they were young.
I somehow think it is sad that it has become so important for our future well being. I mean, there should be something for everybody, because not everybody has the same feelings about studying for 5 years just to get a job they want.

I'm pretty relaxed about it, because I've been through so much through business college. I let it become everything, and when I lost it, I broke apart. Since then I've learned that it isn't necessarily as important as we make it seem. There is a chance for the ones who doesn't educate, and they can have good lives too. But society puts so much pressure on the youth, that we feel like we have to take a long education, even though many drop out sooner or later because it's hard. It's good to learn, but there are so much more to learn than what it says in the books. I think it is good to learn the basics, as long as you don't forget to live, because the things you learn from living life is just as important as what you can read your way to, if not more.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar