6. dec. 2012

Blog challenge day 6

"Your views on mainstream music"

I consider mainstream music the stuff that everyone hears, that pleases the most ears. That in itself is a good thing, that this is what's being played on the radio. I don't listen to radio. I carry around my own music collection of the music I like on my iPhone and iPad, with over 3.300 tracks. Sometimes there is a song that I think is good on the radio, so I go get it for my iPhone.
But mostly my kind of music isn't mainstream. I really love hard rock music like Papa Roach, KISS and Crossfade. I'm also really much into different kinds of metal such as Linkin Park, Volbeat and Three Days Grace. I also have my female artists Lady GaGa, Sia, Evanescence and P!nk, and got some oldschool punk from The Offspring.

Honestly my genres are not music for evey taste, but I love it. So I'd much rather listen to my music than yours :b And all music is better on Vinyl of course, always!

2 kommentarer:

  1. I LOVE this blog! I am not much on mainstream music myself - I prefer the more obscure artists. You're right about music being better on vinyl :)

    ~Keith

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Keith! Love getting response on my blog!

      Slet