4. dec. 2012

Blog challenge day 4

"Bullet your whole day"

Today i woke up at 11pm and just I was just lying there for half an hour or so. I smoked a few cigarettes, and then I went and took a shower and put on makeup, body butter and made myself look hot. I decided that I couldn't bare to spend another night alone, so I packed my stuff and made the calls I should. I folded the laundry and started another machine full, and asked my brother in law to hang it up for me, so there is clean sheets for me when I get home <3 I called the Niels Broch office and was transferred further to a secretary, and she gave me the number to the guy I have to talk to. It was too late for today, but I'll call him tomorrow. I put on my new pants, new boots and my leather jacket, and headed for the bus. As usual it passed me the second I got out the door, but it was all right. I made it to the station and bought a chai latte, and had a cigarette before getting on the train. I read in my book most of the time, and got off in Fredericia where I had to change trains. I had a smoke and now I'm sitting in the last train, and I'm almost there. Alexander is gonna pick me up at the station. I surprised him by leaving him a message to see when he got off work an hour ago, saying that I was coming and spending the night. He was glad I did, and so am I. I'm gonna see him in a few minutes, and I just can't wait to be with him again, just for a little while <3 that was my day so far!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar