11. dec. 2012

Blog challenge day 11


"Your family"

My family is really close. My mom and dad have been married for 25 years, and together for 35 years. They belong together, and non of them could ever imagine not having the other. They have so much love, that they brought two foster children into our family from when they were babies, even though they had my big sister and I. I couldn't imagine a better relationship than the one I have to my parents. We can talk about everything, because that's just the kind of people we are. We have so many jokes together, and a shared understanding.

My big sister and I are best friends and better. We can do everything together, and talk about everything and it is just wonderful. My two younger foster sisters are my babies. No matter how big they grow I still see them as little innocent children. The first one is 14 now, and I can't bare that she's growing up. The other one is 9 and she's half greenlander, and is the most beautiful little lovely girl in the world. She had a really hard time when I moved, and it took her weeks of crying herself to sleep in my mom's room, to get used to the fact that I didn't live at my parents anymore. That's a little bit about my family. (:

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar