2. dec. 2012

Blog challenge day 3

"A book you love"

If there is a book that amazed me it has got to be The Suicide Club by Rhys Thomas. I love this book so much, it really spoke to me. It was so exiting, and I found my self yelling at my mom to shut up, because I couldn't read while she was talking. This book is a masterpiece. Rhys Thomas is a genius, and he deserves the biggest thank you for this book. 

The book is a about a high school boy, becoming friends with a new student in their class, Freddy. They become great buddies, and along with four other friends, these guys form a pact. They swear to remember that they are better than other people, and that people don't understand and so forth. Freddy writes this pact, that he named "the suicide club" and made everybody sign it. One of the guys in the group is really unstable and depressed, and on Freddy's first day of school, this guy also tried to kill himself by overdosing on aspirin in the back of the classroom in the middle of a class. These youngsters all become close friends, and they push away from everybody else. 

This book is my favorite of all time, and I'd rate it 5 out of 5 stars! 

Pages: 400
Year: 2010
Publisher: Black Swan
You can buy the Kindle version of this book right here, you won't regret it. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar