15. dec. 2012

Blog challenge day 15

"Your zodiac/horoscope and if you think it fits your personality"

Cancer

A cancer is characterized as a person who needs constant reassurance and intimacy, is known to be moody and addicted to feeling safe.
They are said to be compassionate and caring, but known to be jealous as fuck and have serious mood-swings. A cancer might seem tough on the outside but is soft and warm on the inside. (<- anyone="anyone" did="did" else="else" naughty="naughty" p="p" sound="sound" that="that" to="to">Cancerians are told to be the most romantic and have the strongest feelings of love, but is also told to be the worst breakup. Mysterious, stimulating and fascinating are words that are used to describe a Cancerian too.

I think some of it fits my personality. I hate to admit being as some writer said it, when I like to think that I am unique, but it fits pretty well anyway. If you wanna read about your zodiac, here's where I read about mine: link

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar