25. jan. 2011

Survival

Survival.. It's a funny thing. We fight our whole lives for survival, though we all know, we are not gonna survive life anyway.
A wise man once said: "don't take life too serious, you're not gonna survive it anyway". I consider this a very wise quote. Do what you want to and have fun. Enjoy life - you only get one.
But another wise man told people to make something out of their lives, cause they would never get another. I do not know if you should fight to get a good and long life, or just live every day like there would be no tomorrow.
I do not know what would be the smartest thing.

Some say life is the largest gift you will ever get. What if I hate the fact that I got it?
What if I now wish not to be here? What if all I wanna be is....... Nothing? Gone? Air maybe?
Yes, I would like to be air. I wish that, when the next blow of the wind meets my skin, I would fade. Go along with the wind blow and be free.

Wait.. I think I just figured out what I want to..? I want to be free. I want to not be a prisoner in my own body and mind...

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar