10. jan. 2011

It's all in our heads




Blog 10.01.2011
Going to the doctors on Wednesday. About my anti depresses. Sometimes I wonder if I'm ever gonna get off those pills. Most people who suffer from depression, only really suffer from the full effect for two years tops. But that's just most of the coincidence. I have been suffering from depression for 4 years now, and I do not see any signs of recovery at the moment. Some would say that I brought this on my self, and that it is entirely my own fault that I am not getting better. That's a lie. I really work hard every day to get well. It's a battle that require all my powers, and therefor, sometimes I do not have any powers left to do my homework after a day with a lot of hard struggling. I do not ask for much. Not even for people to understand how I feel. Just for people to let it go, and trust that I know what I'm doing. I know when it's right for me to stat indoor, and I know when I'm about to get an anxiety attack, so sometimes I skip school, because I know it is going to happen. Better staying home than go to school and end up in the toilet crying and shaking. I know what I'm doing. Just trust me. 
- Kiri Rehmeier

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar