23. aug. 2012

Wonderful Friday

Tomorrow is Friday, and I am going to see my wife!! I really really can't wait, I've missed her SO much, and I just can't wait to run into her arms, hug her till she feels small and protected, and then kiss her lips ❤ I feel so empty without her. Even the times where it's only been a week or so since we've seen each other, then I still miss her, and is filled with this relieved feeling of happiness whenever I see her before my eyes. She really does light up my world. Can't thank her enough for being in my life, and making it worth living ❤

Today I went to see my shrink. She's so sweet and I just feel like she understands me. We're on the same level and we basically just click. Looking forward to see her again on Thursday.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar