30. aug. 2012

Hot Cakes

At the moment I am listening to the 2012 album by The Darkness called "Hot Cakes". I want to know their new songs, because they are the warm-up band for Lady GaGa, whom I'm going to see this sunday in Parken, Copenhagen! I can't wait! Lady GaGa is my fucking favorite!!! And The Darkness are awesome :b
It has been easier for me to think that I was to see The Darkness, cause seeing Lady GaGa live is just so HUGE for me! I haven't really been able to believe it, because I bought the tickets in.. April or something? It has just been too huge to believe, but now that it's come so close, it's become so real. I'm so excited!
I've bought a new outfit, and this is it:


A long white top, (long enough to cover my ass) going on top of a pair of thights with holes in them, and a short T-shirt with the text "Reckless Trouble Maker" written on it. I think it's cool, and I figured it would fit to my make up, and I feel SO DRESSED TO BALL in it!! I SO HOPE MY WONDERFUL FRIENDS AND I GET INTO THE MONSTER PIT!!!

I also planned my make-up, I've only done it once before, so I hope I can pull it off again. I'm doing the skeletal-face make-up from the Lady GaGa "Born This Way"-musicvideo. In the picture below I've only done half of my face, but I'm gonna make it full-face for the Born This Way Ball! And then I'm gonna make my hair BIG.


I'm just so excited! We're gonna be there from the early morning, and I think we all got our hopes up for the Monster Pit. The chance is there! I'll probably have to do my make up in front of Parken, because it's gonna take HOURS to get it just perfect! I can't wait to see GaGa! She's my fucking ICON! ❤❤❤

Tomorrow my two best friends are coming to my place, and we're gonna go out tomorrow night. I've missed being with them SO MUCH!!! It's been 6 months since we've been together all three! I've missed it like crazy and I can't wait. Love them so ❤ See you guys soon!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar