24. apr. 2012

Love

List of things I love:

  • Kristina
  • Mette
  • Nathalie
  • my sisters
  • Lucifer
  • my parents
  • cigarettes
  • booze
  • twitter
  • tumblr
  • apple products
  • music
  • drawing
  • candles
  • linkin park
  • volbeat
  • sunshine
  • strawberries
  • milk
  • coffee
  • nailpolish
  • concerts
  • shopping
  • baresso
  • make up
  • stilettos
  • duvets and pillows
  • sleeping
  • prescription drugs
  • noodles
  • texting
  • sex
  • flirting
  • getting wasted
  • laughing really hard
  • talking on the phone for hours
  • summer
  • dogs
  • cats
  • all animals
  • leather jackets
  • falling asleep to music
  • staying up late
  • watching movies
  • large sweatshirts and hoodies
  • when somebody says they love me
  • travelling
  • cuddling
  • having coffee with my parents
  • singing with Kristina and Mette in my car
  • mine and Mette's freakshow
  • watching Kristina sleep
  • my old classmates
  • dancing
  • lady gaga
  • crying
  • IKEA
  • pulling my own hair
  • being hugged from behind
  • holding hands
  • being in love when it is returned the same
  • breaking stuff with a bat
  • kissing
  • editing photographs
  • my bed
  • my car
  • bags
  • being there for people
  • blonde baby boys with blue eyes
  • having a beer and a cigarette
  • giving people gifts
  • surprising others
  • writing poems
  • singing
  • screaming
  • Freaking out on people
  • photographing
  • walking in the city in the middle of the night
  • crisps
  • chocolate
  • rain
  • festivals
  • dancing and lip-syncing in front of the mirror
  • complimenting people
  • when people ask me to dance
  • when my girlfriends actually wants to dance with me at parties or at clubs
  • putting on nail polish with Mette and Kristina
  • getting drunk with my wife - 2 man party on the floor
  • nathalie's long island ice teas
  • reuniting with people I haven't seen for a long time
  • tattoos
  • coloring hair with my wife
  • piercings
  • piercing my friends
  • buying stuff on the internet
  • singing along to loud music
  • videos where people fall or get hurt
  • cleaning
  • going on dates
  • telling people how much I love them
  • the relationship I have with my bigsister

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar