4. maj 2012

Typical

I'm not sure where to start. A lot has happened since I last updated you. I've fallen out on blogging really. Its going to change though. I'm gonna start up again. (:
I moved to copenhagen as you know, and I've got a place to live. You could say its a one-bedroom apartment with a shared kitchen, bathroom and living room. But sharing those things with my sister and brother in law is no problem. I get to be with their dog, so <3 he is a lovely little creature. He doesn't like people in general, but once he gets to know you, he starts to like you more and more. Last night I was out and had a couple of drinks. 2 double cosmopolitans for 60 kr. My sister and I couldn't resist so we got wasted. xD how typical. But tonight I'm gonna go to tivoli and see alphabeat and drink cheap beers with Anna Louise. But before I meet up with her, I'm gonna walk around down town I think (:
Have a great day y'all. Hope to update you later!

xo

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar