20. apr. 2012

Potential

Today I met a potential roommate. I wanted to meet him down town before going to his apartment to see it. Just to make sure he wasn't a 53 year-old rapist named Henning.
We met for coffee and he was very nice. He seemed like a great guy. I could imagine living with him. There's just one problem... He's cute. Nice + cute = attraction. I'm the kind of person who is always prepared, and thinks of all the stuff that MIGHT COULD happen. What if it turned into at little flirt? What if I started liking him? What if he started liking me? What if what if whatif whatif whatifwhatifwhatif....

But I'm positive. We might get good friends? I might not even move in with him. I might hate the apartment? But hey, he's nice. Let's see.
He's 25 and his name is Monzer. Let's see what happens.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar