29. jun. 2011

Dear Judas

Fuck you...

Fuck you for not believing in us. Fuck you for not giving us a chance to blossom. Fuck you for not talking to me since you left me. Fuck you for leaving me. Fuck you for dumping me after two weeks. Fuck you for saying you loved me when you really didn't. Fuck you for not caring. Fuck you, I drove all the way to Aalborg Hospital because you got beaten up at the carnival. Fuck you because you wouldn't do the same for me. Fuck you for smoking weed while we were together. Fuck you for introducing me to your parents. Fuck you for leaving after you had met my parents, my sister and my brother in law's family. Fuck you for breaking up with me on a text in the middle of the night, when you knew I was sleeping! Fuck you for breaking up with me the day before an annual test. Fuck you, it's your fucking fault I only got 02 for that test. Fuck you for taking all of my focus that day.
Fuck you for asking me to return your key in the same message in which you broke up! Fuck you for giving me a key to your apartment in the first place. Fuck you for the fact that you would have let me drive right after returning your stupid key. Fuck you, if I hadn't stayed in the car you wouldn't have spoken any more to me.
Fuck you for the fact that it was so easy for you. Fuck you, I'm sure you haven't even been sad at all since you broke up. Fuck you for breaking up with me. Fuck you for making me feel worthless. Fuck you for making me feel unloved. Fuck you for all the teas I've cried for you. Fuck you for all the times I've been screaming in tears for you.
Fuck you for making me feel unbeautiful. Fuck you for making me feel awful. Fuck you for all the songs I've dedicated to you. Fuck you for being so missable. Fuck you for being so beautiful.
Fuck you for being such an ASSHOLE!!!
Fuck you for making me miserable. Fuck you for making me mad. Fuck you for making me sad. Fuck you for making me so sad, that I cried in the car - many times. Fuck you for making me cry so hard that I almost crashed with my car. Fuck you for all the times you've made me aggressive. Fuck you for all the lies.


Just.. FUCK YOU!!!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar