15. sep. 2010

No one is as lucky as us

The danish people have been named the happiest nation in the world.
.. but at the same time, the danish people take more prozac than any other country in the world.
In Denmark there are a lot of people who feels like shit. Including me. I think of myself as a lucky person. It could have been so much worse? I could have been born in a nation at war right? We all could. We are actually pretty ungrateful. Well I am. In some peoples eyes, I have the most amazing life in the world. But I hate my life. I hate it because I feel like shit. I am in the statistic that makes Denmark the country in the world that takes the most prozac. I get by. But you are on prozac for a reason. I think it's awful thinking about the people in the world having a lot worse life than me. And I feel fucking bad about myself when I think about it. How much they would give to have a life like mine. And how I hate it.. I am so ungrateful. Shame on me.
Not like this is going to change anything. Just got to thinking about it.
" Fuck me once, shame on you. Fuck me twice, shame on me. "
- Samantha Jones

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar