18. sep. 2012

Horror movie in my head

I wake up at least ten times every night covered in sweat, barely awake long enough to know, that the cruel reality I just escaped was just a horrible nightmare.
Then I fall back asleep, and usually the previous dream continues from where I awoke. Not missing a second of the horrific events. Almost like pressing the pause button on the remote. Awful. 
I cannot escape the nightmares. These nightmares are not those with monsters and blood every where. These are realistic. 
Car crashes with me in the drivers seat and my friends in the back. 
Being humiliated at school. Getting in fights
Standing in a bar and being verbally attacked by someone you think you might know from somewhere.
Having horrible red itching rashes everywhere, that everyone notices.
These things might not sound bad, but the unpleasant aura and the general horror-like mood in the dream makes it bad. Actually feeling the pain as if it was real.. Very real. Screaming from the pain but no sound is to be heard and suddenly... I can't breathe. So I suffocate.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar