4. sep. 2012

Acceptance


Am I the one misunderstanding or is there
something wrong with the world today?
Shouldn't I be able to live my life, the way 
I want to live it, without being judged by 
all other human beings passing by me?
I dream of breaking free evey night
Every day I am reminded that those 
beautiful pictures are just in my imagination.
People talk about life, as though there is 
only one way to live it, and those who stands
out are the outcast of our generation.
Why? Why does it have to be so hard just to
be you?

How come we never see people with 
"Free Hugs"-signs anymore? What is so 
wrong with wanting to give a little love?
Why is love a tabu in this country? Respect 
is all we ever talk about. Love is only brought
up in closed forums. What is the matter with 
the adults of our community? Where did
the love go? Maybe that is why evey third
marrige end in divorce. Because they marry 
out of respect in stead of love. Possible.
The divorce rate of gay marriages are much
lower - so why do people disguise gay marridge?
Because they actually know the true meaning 
Of marridge? 

I don't understand the adult generation today.
I just can't see how respect and traditions can
be more important than love and humanity.
Love is not a promise to god? It's a promise to
yourself and your partner. In my opinion
the youth have got it right in this one. They are 
more accepting of love and differences, than 
the older generations. Of course there are 
youngsters that doesn't accept either, and 
adults that do, but compared to each other, 
which is more accepting?

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar