2. maj 2011

Do you know

Are you always gonna hurt me like this?
Will I ever get a chance to prove, that I could be good for you? It hurts to see you in my dreams every night - and day! Are you ever gonna tell me that you care? Will I always feel this way? I know it's stupid but sometimes I dream, that someday you'll change your mind.. That someday you'll realize that I'm what you really want - that all the nights with different girls was a waste of time, time you could have spent with me.
I know you can't change a man, and I don't want to change you, what I want is for you to know that you can change a habit. Or maybe, just maybe.. you would love me if I was flawless?
I've done all I thought you wanted, tried to be what I thought you wanted.. What is it that you want? All day I wonder what it is that you are searching for. Am I really that wrong? I want to ask you, if I could ever be what you wish for - but honestly I'm too scared.
Are you not getting my hints, or is it just because you don't care? Tell me, tell me how to make you care! Tell me what I'm doing wrong. I want to know... Though I know that the first thing you'd be saying after explaining would be "Why are you crying?"
A dream is not enough.. Sometimes they might seem realistic, but this is not a story followed by a happy ending. This is a story of a broken girl falling in love with a broken boy - she breaks even more, and he will never know...

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar